Based on the scenic northern coast of Koh Samui, Paradise Beach Resort provides the perfect place to relax, unwind and enjoy a tranquil vacation. With the luscious palm-lined gardens, two freshwater pools and a slim golden beach, the location is idyllic.
We love that the resort offers some features that you won’t usually find in hotels in Thailand. One is the choice of staying on an all-inclusive basis. Another is the thoughtfulness for families – up to three children can have their own room free of charge when traveling with two adults. You can really spoil yourself here. If you’re in need of little rejuvenation or relaxation you can pop into the Wellness & Spa and enjoy a Thai massage – a heavenly experience after a long flight. And the food’s great too, with expert chefs preparing local specialties.
Top Tip: The hotel is has a naturally quiet and peaceful attitude, so if you’re looking for a lively nightlife it’s worth heading in to the busy Chaweng – there are regular shuttles from the resort.
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits