Valentines Resort Harbour Island
Call us for prices & availability
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
Valentines Resort Harbour Island is an extravagant yet unpretentious resort nestled only a short stroll away from the jaw-dropped Pink Sands Beach on Harbour Island. Offering designer décor, timeless colonial architecture, and a stunning pool, this sun-kissed oasis is perfect for those hoping for a classy island escape.
All of the villas here are adorned with designer fabrics, adding even more indulgence with their marble bathrooms and phenomenal views of either the pool or the sparkling waterfront. Step out of your colonial retreat and you’ll find the resort’s amazing marina, home to fabulous yachts and offering a stepping stone to a fantastic afternoon spent diving in the azure ocean.
After you’ve spent your day relaxing by the pool or enjoying a few activities, potter along to one of the two fabulous restaurants at Valentines Resort. The Boat House Restaurant boasts a picturesque location with fresh and vibrant Bahamian flavours, whilst Rooster Tail & Bar is a hotspot for hip island hoppers, with delicious cocktails and island-style fare.
Valentines Resort is perched on the effortlessly beautiful Harbour Island, only a short stroll away from the renowned Pink Sands Beach. The nearby pearly pink sands and beautiful, calm waters make this a soothing spot to enjoy sun-drenched days in paradise.
All villas include:
- Kitchen or kitchenette
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- CD player
- Hair dryer
- Luxury Junior Villas – Utterly charming 753sqft villas, featuring one bedroom, a living room with a sofa bed, and a lovely veranda with two rocking chairs overlooking the sparkling pool plaza. Sleeps a maximum of four guests.
- Luxury One Bedroom Villa or Townhouse – These colonial-style 1048sft villas also overlook the characterful pool plaza, featuring the added amenities of a fully-appointed kitchen and a washer and dryer. Sleeps a maximum of four guests.
- Luxury Two Bedroom Villa or Townhouse – These cosy 1714sft villas mostly have two levels, and some offer wonderful waterfront views. Also featuring two bedrooms (one with a king size bed, the other with a queen size), two marble bathrooms, a large kitchen and living room, a dining table, and a veranda with two rocking chairs and two loungers. Sleeps a maximum of six guests.
- The Governor Dunmore Penthouse Suite – The ultimate indulgence, this huge 1600sqft villa is filled with first-class amenities and furnishings, including Brazilian hardwood floors, two bedrooms (one with a four-poster bed, the other with a king size), a huge 240sqft balcony ideal for outdoor entertaining, amazing harbour views, a living and dining area for eight with a cathedral ceiling and sofa bed, multiple TVs, and a powder room.
- The Boat House Restaurant – Tuck into deliciously fresh seafood and Bahamian dishes in this stunning waterfront restaurant, offering unsurpassable views of the ocean both inside, and out on the expansive deck. Open daily 7.30am-10pm. Dress code: Resort casual
- Rooster Tail Bar & Grill – This is our favourite spot to grab a cocktail and dine on sumptuous Harbour Island favourites, all the while mingling with other trendy island hoppers.
- Cocoa Coffee House – A delightful café nestled on the second floor of Valentine’s historic buildings, this is the ideal spot to enjoy your morning coffee, or a quick afternoon snack. Open Monday-Saturday 7am-5.30pm, and Sunday 7am-1pm.
- In-room dining – In-room dining is available from 7.30am-9.30pm, bringing the resort’s flavoursome cuisine straight to your door.
Please note that breakfast is not served at Valentines Resort between 15 August and 15 December.
- The resort has a large swimming pool with a gorgeous sun terrace, adorned with Balinese inspired sun loungers
- The resort is nestled right by a sugary white sand beach, with plenty of beach chairs to relax on
- Full service marina
- PADI dive centre (additional cost)
- Gift shop
- BBQ area
- Activities centre with Hobie Cat rental
- The Island Spa – This small yet perfectly formed spa offers all you need to relax and unwind, including wonderful massages, and a variety of fantastic skin treatments, including a fascinating FaceMapping Skin Analysis.