Grenadines vacations - Idyllic islands and utter tranquility
Devoid of the buzz that often clings to the Caribbean's tourist traps, St Vincent and the Grenadines are refreshingly peaceful. These picturesque islands are lapped by azure waters and boast a wonderful setting for a beach escape with a difference.
Discover the Caribbean's glorious archipelago - St Vincent and the Grenadines
Escape the norm and enjoy the Grenadines' tranquillity
A beautiful archipelago in the south of the Caribbean, St Vincent and the Grenadines sits north of Grenada, south of St Lucia and west of Barbados.
It was famously the location of much of the filming for the Pirates of the Caribbean movies giving it a deserved reputation for luxury and sublime natural beauty.
Sail around the Grenadines and you’ll find it doesn’t take long to notice that it’s one of the Caribbean’s most beautiful places. Verdant hilly islands rear up out of the crystal clear sea and deep blue skies provide a stunning backdrop.
St Vincent is the largest of the islands, and the busiest – get away from it and you’ll find that everything slows to a super-relaxing crawl. The people are delightfully friendly and very proud of their heritage.
Why visit the Grenadines?
- A true paradise if you’re into sailing (or would like to get into sailing!)
- An archipelago featuring truly idyllic beauty – there aren’t many places on Earth as picturesque as the Grenadines
- The setting is completely peaceful and relaxing
- Despite all of its stunning natural scenery, the Grenadines have not been over burdened with tourism or development
- A great place for watersports – whether you’re a diver, a windsurfer, a jet-skier or a swimmer you’ll love it