Current Travel Advice for Customers. Click here
Thailand vacations - Vibrant, beautiful and completely unique
Offering everything from jaw-dropping scenery and vibrant cities to silky beaches, rich history and wonderfully luxurious resorts, Thailand has it all. This diverse destination is one of the brightest gems of Southeast Asia, a burgeoning cultural colossus famous for its friendliness, flamboyance and food.
A truly diverse destination
Thailand is a truly diverse country, catering to all holiday-makers. The powdery beaches are stunning, and the cities are renowned for their fascinating cultural heritage. Everywhere you turn, you’ll be met with amazing historical sites, and there’s also a vibrant food scene to tantalise the senses.
One of the world’s most popular destinations, Thailand has just about everything you could ever want. It's truly perfect for everyone, especially for those seeking simple luxuries amidst beautiful scenery and vibrant culture.
Thailand’s exotic culture and outlandish beauty is combined with familiar amenities and well-trodden paths, creating the perfect blend of adventure and comfort. If there’s anything to be adventurous with in Thailand, it’s the food – full of incredible flavour and spices, every meal is a treat for the senses, no matter whether you’re fine dining or street snacking.
We’d always suggest choosing Thailand if you’re looking for a unique holiday – it truly offers the world in one. You’ll find just about anything that you could be looking for, whether it’s the exuberant bustle of Bangkok, the party-animal instincts of Pattaya, the sugar-soft beaches of Krabi or the unspoiled seclusion of Koh Yao.
You could travel Thailand for a year and only scratch the surface of the culture and cuisine on offer, making this country the perfect destination for longer multi-centre holidays to different regions and islands. Why not take in the exciting city life and countless monasteries and temples of Bangkok, before travelling to one of Thailand’s breath-taking beach destinations, such as the islands of Phuket or Koh Samui?
The population is 95% Buddhist and the country is famous for its highly friendly, highly tolerant people who are always smiling. If you ever find yourself lost or in need of assistance, you can be sure that locals will be around to help you out. The culture is also especially playful and fun-loving which only helps ensure you’ll have a great time.
Tropical Sky can create a tailor-made holiday to cater for all your needs. Whether you're looking for a family adventure or simply a luxurious beach stay, our travel specialists are here to guide you to your perfect Thailand trip.
Why visit Thailand?
- Known as the Land of Smiles, the locals here are happy, helpful, and full of smiles
- Thai cuisine is extremely popular, and for good reason. Wander through bustling food markets and stop by small local restaurants for a taste of the authentic - the food is so diverse that you won't have the same dish twice
- Thailand is home to some of the most beautiful diving spots in the world. With over 1,500 miles of coastline, there's plenty of places for you to explore underwater
- The country is brimming with fascinating culture, including golden temples, pagodas, and ancient cities for you to explore
- The wildlife here is beautiful, and should play a big part in your holiday. Head to an elephant sanctuary, explore Monkey Beach, and discover unique species like pangolin and binturong