Current Travel Advice for Customers. Click here
Phuket holidays - Eclectic, vibrant and enticing
The largest island in Thailand, Phuket boasts everything from secluded beaches and family-friendly resorts to vibrant nightlife and boutique hotels. Whether you’re coming for the sun, sand and sea or to experience the lively side of Thailand, Phuket will not disappoint. You truly are spoilt for choice when you travel to this eclectic island paradise.
Discover party vibes and fun beaches
Thailand’s largest island is also one of its premiere party destinations.
Barely separated from the Phang Nga peninsular on the Andaman Sea coast, it is truly enormous and doesn’t feel at all like some of the smaller islands of Thailand.
The largest town of Patong is famous across the world for its raucous nightlife, there are, however, a number of quieter beaches that are perfect if you’re looking to get away from the action.
Why visit Phuket?
- Patong is truly the destination for the archetypical Thailand party atmosphere – always over-the-top and never for the faint of heart; you won’t see anything like it anywhere in the world
- An excellent range of luxury resorts – you can have fun partying and still return to the luxurious comforts of a high quality hotel
- Diving and free-diving is enormously popular and there are a number of great spots
- There are a number of sailing events that you can watch including the King’s Cup Regatta
- Amazing choice when it comes to dining with cuisine ranging from Indian and Italian to Russian and Japanese on offer
Inspired? Tropical Sky also arranges Far East and Asia holidays in other Thailand destinations including Phuket, Khao Lak, Krabi, Phi Phi Islands, Koh Samui, Koh Yao, Koh Chang, Koh Phangan, Hua Hin and Cha Am, Bangkok, Khao Sok, Chiang Mai, Trat and Khanom.