Bali vacations - Beautiful beaches and stunning scenery
Bali has to be seen to be believed. This beautiful landscape boasts glistening beaches, dense emerald-green forests and jaw-dropping cultural sites - all within easy traveling distance of exceptional resorts.
Bali is also one of our beloved wedding destinations. Click here for more details.
A natural beauty with something for everyone
As a part of the archipelago of Indonesia, Bali is an island in the middle of country with other Indonesian islands either side of it and Malaysia to the north.
It is a true paradise with forest-clad hills, jutting mountains and perfect beaches.
Bali is a rare place with something to suit every traveler. Culture lovers can delve in Bali’s spiritual heritage, sun seekers can lounge on volcanic black sand beaches and foodies will be mesmerized by the choice of dishes on offer throughout the island.
Rich in temples and entrenched in their own unique cultural heritage, Bali’s people are simultaneously warm, welcoming and subdued. Unlike Indonesia’s predominantly Muslim population, the citizens of Bali are primarily Hindu making it quite a different experience from much of the country.
Why visit Bali?
- The coast is lined with vast beaches, with the sand ranging from dark volcanic, to golden, to powdery white
- Bali has something in the region of 20,000 temples and most put on traditional song and dance performances very regularly
- Visit Balian Beach at Kuta for one of the ultimate surfing destinations in Asia – it’s a little commercial but the surf is incredible
- Seminyak is an area with amazing facilities and amenities aside from the beautiful resorts there is also a huge range of boutique shops and a stunning beach
- Get active – Bali’s breath-taking landscape is the perfect backdrop for outdoor activities and you can try anything from paragliding