Covid-19 Travel Advice for Existing Customers. Click here
Khao Sok holidays - A magical wildlife destination
The perfect contrast to the beach, Khao Sok is set deep in the rainforest offering you the chance to see incredible wildlife, visit local villages and discover the beautiful national park. Explore the depths of the jungle and you'll find hidden waterfalls and incredible caves, with magnificent bears, gibbons and wild elephant making the landscape their home.
Get back to nature
Found in southern Thailand, Khao Sok is a verdant national park that is believed to be over 160 million years old. It has been around for a long time and it has curtained honed its beauty – it doesn’t get much more picturesque than gushing waterfalls, limestone rocks and spangled green undergrowth.
Unsurprisingly it’s something of a haven for hiking nature trails and relaxed bird watching. You’re likely to see a huge variety of unusual creatures that inhabit the inland forests of Thailand as you make your way through. It makes a great change from the usual beachside or cultural pursuits of the country, and the sights here are absolutely unforgettable.
Why visit Khao Sok?
- Canoe trips down the Sok River make for a very peaceful experience where you can see amazing creatures up close
- Stretch your legs after your time spent relaxing on the beach – it’s a complete change of pace
- There are elephant camps here where you can visit the domestic elephants
- Hike through the jungle and search out the indigenous creatures of southern Thailand
- Truly humbling natural sights that will take your breath away
Inspired? Tropical Sky also arranges Far East and Asia holidays in other Thailand destinations including Phuket, Khao Lak, Krabi, Phi Phi Islands, Koh Samui, Koh Yao, Koh Chang, Koh Phangan, Hua Hin and Cha Am, Bangkok, Khao Sok, Chiang Mai, Trat and Khanom.