The Club Barbados is an adults-only all-inclusive resort sitting on the fashionable West coast at St James. Set in lush tropical gardens, this resort has a very peaceful vibe. We love the fantastic spa and fitness center which leads on to the pretty central pool surrounded by lawns.
The minimum age at the resort is 16, and this ensures a tranquil and relaxing setting for a couple’s getaway, a small group vacation or for single travelers. There are two restaurants and three bars including the popular Tommy’s Bar, offering traditional Bajan rum – a real taste of the Caribbean. We think the free Wi-Fi in the lobby and the main bar is a nice touch too.
Days spent at The Club Barbados can be filled with whatever you want. On the lazy days you can lounge in the sun by the pool or enjoy a massage at the spa. But when you’re feeling a little more active and adventurous there are opportunities for tennis, kayaking and snorkeling.
Top Tip: Visit the fabulous beach bar and try The Club’s famous cocktail “Green Monkey” with a fantastic ocean view.
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits