Turtle Beach is an all-suite all-inclusive hotel set on the lively south coast of Barbados. The resort manages to be sleek and stylish, while maintaining a comforting and relaxed aesthetic. And as it’s set across six acres of tropical garden, there’s no question it’s beautiful. We love the versatility of Turtle Beach. If you want a gentle getaway with your partner, no problem; the intimate atmosphere and jaw-dropping ocean views are as romantic as they come.
Vacationers looking for family fun can make use of the watersports and Flying Fish Kids Club. And if you’re coming to Barbados to let loose and party, the nightlife hotspot of St Lawrence Gap is just down the road. The location is amazing – overlooking the pretty Turtle Beach, which is used as a nesting spot by native sea turtles.
Top Tip: The cocktails here are very good and well worth ordering. We recommend the rum punch – it’s deliciously fruity and very strong.
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits