This is the perfect ten day escorted tour of Scotland, taking in spectacular landscapes, historic castles and the beautiful islands of Skye and the Orkneys.
You’ll have time to explore regal Edinburgh and stroll the Victorian town of Pitlochry. You will see beautiful lakes and stunning coastal vistas. And you will discover the complex and fascinating history of Scotland from the pre-historic Ring of Brodgar in the Orkey Islands to majestic Dunrobin Castle via the Battlefield of Culloden. You can relax at the end of your tour with a fun whisky tasting and a cruise on Loch Lomond.
- Welcome dinner with traditional Scottish entertainment
- Edinburgh city tour, with visits to Edinburgh Castle and Holyroodhouse
- See the birthplace of golf at St Andrews
- Visit Dunrobin Castle and experience a falconry display in the formal gardens overlooking the North Sea
- Spend a day in the Orkney Islands, visiting the awe-inspiring 5,000 year old village of Skara Brae and viking town of Kirkwall
- On the Isle of Skye, visit Armadale Castle and the Museum of the Isles to learn about island life and the history of Skye
- Visit a whisky distillery and sample some Highland malt
- Afternoon cruise on Loch Lomond
- Dedicated Tour Manager
- Selected excursions & meals
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits