Spotlight on London
5 nights from $1,725 per person
- Selected excursions & meals
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
A great holiday package of five nights in London, allowing time to be expertly guided around the iconic sights and to have leisure time to soak up the atmosphere. You will see Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, St Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London. There is a day excursion to the pre-historic wonder that is Stonehenge – a must on any bucket-list. And there is an optional tour to Windsor Castle, the oldest royal residence still in use today. (CL)
- City tour of magnificent London, when you will see Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament & Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London and St Paul's Cathedral
- Admire the beautiful English countryside as you travel to the mystic Stonehenge, where you will explore the mysteries of the stone circle
- Visit the charming market town of Salisbury, with its famous cathedral
- Soar above the city on the London Eye for a bird-eye view of ancient and modern London
- Visit Shakespeares Globe, a recreation of his 16th century theatre
- Farewell dinner in a traditional English pub
Your tour begins this evening in the cosmopolitan capital of Britain joining your fellow travellers for a welcome dinner
You will begin with a tour of London taking in the historic sights of this breath-taking city. View Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. You may wish to choose an optional excursion this afternoon to Windsor Castle, which has been the home to Kings and Queens for nine centuries. Or enjoy the afternoon at leisure, indulging in some shopping and afternoon tea.
London – Stonehenge – Salisbury - London
Travel through the beautiful English countryside to the awe-inspiring Stonehenge. This world famous prehistoric monument is the only lintelled stone circle surviving in the world and was erected more than 4,500 years ago. After exploring mysteries such as how these colossal stones arrived in this location, continue onto the charming town of Salisbury. Here you can explore this bustling market town and visit the famous Cathedral which has the tallest spire in Britain.
A day to enjoy London at your leisure. Perhaps enjoy some shopping at Harrods and other famous stores, or take in some culture at the National Gallery, or you may wish to explore more of the history of this fascinating city. In the evening you can choose to see a show in one of the West End theaters.
Start the day on a high note, with a trip on the London Eye, a giant enclosed Ferris wheel on the South Bank of the River Thames, giving you a birds-eye view of all the London landmarks. Then step back in time with a visit to Shakespeare’s Globe – a recreation of his 16th century theater, where you will discover what it would have been like as a spectator of his work hundreds of years ago. This evening you will gather for a special farewell dinner at a traditional English pub, a great finale to your London vacation.
Breakfast and dinner included
- 7 meals - 5 breakfasts & 2 dinners
- 5 nights accommodation*: London Hilton Kensington Hotel
- Sightseeing as described in the above itinerary
* On some dates alternate hotels may be used
With offices in UK and Ireland, we have the experience and resources to provide you with the very best vacation, partnering only with the most reputable coach operators to ensure you have a truly great touring experience.