The fabled Danube River flows for thousands of miles through the heart of Europe, and this week-long five-star river cruise is the perfect way to see the stunning sights on its central section. Beginning in Budapest and ending in Passau you will journey through four countries, discover four UNESCO World Heritage Sites and enjoy myriad excursions from castles to vineyards.
Your cruise will be on board the Super Ship Maria Theresa, where you can relax in your luxurious river view stateroom and enjoy all your meals plus unlimited drinks including special Welcome and Farewell Dinners with Captains Reception. The ship sleeps a maximum of 150 guests, with a crew of 58.
This cruise runs from Sunday to Sunday from March through to October (Uniworld).
- All excursions are included on this river cruise and they have been curated so that you enjoy truly special experiences, such as…
- A private Mozart and Strauss concert - enjoy an evening of chamber music performed by some of Vienna’s world-class professionals in a historic and intimate concert venue.
- A walking tour of Budapest savouring local beers and savouries en route, such as delicious strudel
- A full day tour of Salzburg with Sound of Music
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners using locally sourced ingredients are included during this 7-night cruise, including special Welcome and Farewell Dinners, with Captains Reception. Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, specialty coffee and tea, soft drinks and mineral water.
- Dedicated Tour Manager
- Selected excursions & meals
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits