Hotel Lero secures a spot on the edge of Dubrovnik. It's a pleasant fifteen -minute stroll to the laid-back bars and fabulous restaurants in the old town, or you can catch a bus from outside. What's more, it's just five minutes' walk from a lovely pebble beach
The bedrooms work on a contemporary look, with abstract murals, flatscreen TVs and all-white bathroom suites. Outside, the pool is just as good-looking with potted plants and cream-cushioned loungers
There is also a spa centre where guests can pamper themselves with a wide selection of beauty treatments including massage therapy, body and facial care.
The Aperitiv Bar is the place to meet up with new found friends and to enjoy everything from your early morning coffee to after dinner cocktails and a nightcap.
Discover why the Hotel Lero is a popular place to stay for holidays in Dubrovnik
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits