Hidden away within lush mountain flora yet desirably close-by to the centre of Sorrento, Grand Hotel Capodimonte is a beautiful and secluded hotel that focuses on its enviable views of the Gulf of Naples. We love the unique pool area, featuring five infinity pools cascading down the mountain like a waterfall. There’s nothing better than relaxing here, or on one of the scenic terraces shaded by olive and lemon trees.
Many hotels tend to stick to the minimalist Mediterranean-style, but this stylish hotel adds a touch of the 70s with its cool patterns and textiles. Combined with a nautical palette and plenty of lovely plants, this is certainly a trendy place to be. The rooms and suites are spacious and decorated tastefully, with many overlooking either the Gulf, city or luscious gardens.
Dining is a classy affair, with fabulous terrace locations and divine Mediterranean and Neapolitan cuisine. Built into the rocks, Bougainvillea offers delicious grilled dishes, whilst Bellevue introduces you to classic Italian dishes alongside poolside views.
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits