Nothing compares to the art deco glamour of the Venice Simplon Orient Express. A luxury train boasting renovated vintage carriages from the 1920s, this is a glamorous and unforgettable way to travel from London to Venice.
Your journey begins at London Victoria Station, where you’ll board the Belmond British Pullman for a delightful brunch and to cross the Channel. Next, you’ll transfer to the elegant Venice Simplon-Orient-Express which takes you to Saint Lucia Station near Venice. In between enjoying the passing views, you can spend as much time as you like enjoying a glass of champagne or a classic cocktail in the 3674 bar car, whilst the dining cars Cote D’Azur, L’Oriental and Etoile Du Nord offer timeless European cuisine.
This is travelling at its most luxurious.
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits