We love the idyllic location of The Royal Savoy, set amongst tropical gardens and offering a selection of three outdoor swimming pools to make the most of the beautiful outdoors. The private staircase that leads directly to the sea adds to its appeal and the hotel has been architecturally designed to ensure that it capitalises on the very best views of the Atlantic Ocean beyond. Elegantly decorated with floral patterns and with a mixture of classic and modern themes this hotel has something to appeal to everyone.
The Old Town, marina, public gardens and vast array of restaurants and cafes are within easy reach and the ferry to Porto Santo is a mere 500m away. For those interested in art and interior design we recommend taking a short walk to the Design Centre which documents and celebrates the work of Funchal born Nini Andrade Silva, who is said to be one of the most prestigious interior designers in the world. After taking in the exhibitions you can enjoy some light refreshment in the cafeteria or something more substantial in the á la carte restaurant.
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits