Villa des Orangers
In the heart of Marrakech’s medina, a colourful market with intricate Moroccan rugs, rich spices and vibrant souvenirs, you’ll find Villa des Orangers. Despite its busy location, this beautiful traditional riad offers a secluded escape from the bustle of city life, a stunning oasis that embodies the beauty of Morocco.
Adorned with verdant orange trees and home to a traditional interior Moroccan courtyard, we love how relaxed we feel as soon as we step in this hidden retreat. Your breath will be taken away by the impressive textures and textiles that make each room and suite feel so opulent. We especially love the rooms and suites with private terraces, as they offer incredible views and even more luxury.
The riad has a long history, and you can sense this feeling of tradition at every corner. Built in the 1930s for a prominent person who lived here until 1998, the hotel was then bought by the current owners and turned into the opulent Relais et Châteaux member property it is today.
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits