The brand new Ikos Andalusia brings a peerless new world of luxury and Mediterranean hospitality to Spain’s sun- drenched Costa Del Sol, close to the cosmopolitan centre of Marbella and historic town of Estepona. The hotel offers delightfully landscaped gardens, pools and leisure facilities for the whole family on a luxury all- inclusive basis.
Vibrant cities and picturesque countryside, full-bodied wines and delicious cuisine, fascinating history and world class works of art - Spain has it all
The beautiful four-star Iberostar Selection Marbella Coral Beach hotel is situated on an idyllic spot on the Costa del Sol, close to the glamorous resort of Puerto Banus, which is known as the ‘St Tropez of Southern Spain. The hotel is a great choice for guests looking for a touch of luxury.
H10 Estepona Palace is the only superior hotel located near the town of Estepona and 1500 metres from the marina. With direct access to the beach, this quality hotel is a great choice for those seeking a restful holiday in breath taking surroundings.
Iberostar Grand El Mirador is an adults-only hotel carefully designed with romantic décor and full of special details. The hotel is centrally located in Costa Adeje’s golden mile area, right above Playa Del Duque beach.
A stunning seafront location overlooking the beautiful Fanabe beach, Iberostar Selection Anthelia is a welcoming sanctuary for both families and couples. A luxurious spa, six swimming pools and facilities designed to inspire and delight children of all ages, this award winning hotel will also appeal to couples seeking a popular central location with easy access to restaurants and bars.
A sleek and contemporary adult-only hotel with spectacular ocean views, the trendy Iberostar Selection Sábila is perfect for the young, stylish crowd seeking a chilled out, minimalist atmosphere in the heart of Costa Adeje on Tenerife’s south coast.
Colon Guanahani is located in Costa Adeje in south Tenerife only 150 metres away from the sandy beach of Playa Fanabe. This small, charming hotel, exclusive for adults has a high number of repeat customers due to its exquisite cuisine, peaceful atmosphere and its always attentive staff.
Jardines de Nivaria is the ideal place to enjoy an unforgettable holiday. The hotel enjoys a fabulous beachfront location, lush gardens surrounding the heated pool, elegant and refined decoration in all rooms, exquisite gastronomy and first class personalised service.
Discover a juxtaposition of liveliness and peacefulness
The sunny warm climate, historic palaces, vibrant cities and picturesque countryside - just a few of the many reasons to visit Spain. With a long and diverse history, Spain combines interesting culture with an ambience of relaxation and fun.
Why visit Spain?
- Located in the geographical heart of Spain, Madrid is a magnificent capital city with majestic monuments and world class museums. The Royal Palace is the official residence of the Spanish Royal family and the largest palace in Europe – beautiful inside and out, it is well worth a visit. For art lovers, the two must-visit galleries are the Prado featuring Goya, Velasquez and Rubens, and the Reina Sofia which is home to Picasso’s most famous painting – Guernica.
- Barcelona is a really vibrant attractive city, with lively boulevards to stroll along and interesting architecture to admire – particularly the creations of Gaudi, who’s unique works can be found all around the city.
- In the south, Seville is a romantic city with a historic heart. Its gothic cathedral dating back to the 15th century is the resting place of Columbus and is the third largest cathedral in the world.
- Granada is a historical gem, with an abundance of architectural sites to explore. The most spectacular is the stunning Alhambra – the magnificent Moorish palace set on a hilltop
- The food and drink of Spain is high up on the list of attractions. Sample the traditional Spanish dish of paella, and perhaps take part in a cookery demonstration. There are many different regional wines and liqueurs and a fun part of any vacation is a visit to a winery for a tour and tasting.