The brand new Ikos Andalusia brings a peerless new world of luxury and Mediterranean hospitality to Spain’s sun- drenched Costa Del Sol, close to the cosmopolitan centre of Marbella and historic town of Estepona. The hotel offers delightfully landscaped gardens, pools and leisure facilities for the whole family on a luxury all- inclusive basis.
Current Travel Advice for Customers.Click here
Vibrant cities and picturesque countryside, full-bodied wines and delicious cuisine, fascinating history and world class works of art - Spain has it all
Iberostar Grand El Mirador is an adults-only hotel carefully designed with romantic décor and full of special details. The hotel is centrally located in Costa Adeje’s golden mile area, right above Playa Del Duque beach.
A stunning seafront location overlooking the beautiful Fanabe beach, Iberostar Selection Anthelia is a welcoming sanctuary for both families and couples. A luxurious spa, six swimming pools and facilities designed to inspire and delight children of all ages, this award winning hotel will also appeal to couples seeking a popular central location with easy access to restaurants and bars.
A sleek and contemporary adult-only hotel with spectacular ocean views, the trendy Iberostar Selection Sábila is perfect for the young, stylish crowd seeking a chilled out, minimalist atmosphere in the heart of Costa Adeje on Tenerife’s south coast.
Colon Guanahani is located in Costa Adeje in south Tenerife only 150 metres away from the sandy beach of Playa Fanabe. This small, charming hotel, exclusive for adults has a high number of repeat customers due to its exquisite cuisine, peaceful atmosphere and its always attentive staff.
Jardines de Nivaria is the ideal place to enjoy an unforgettable holiday. The hotel enjoys a fabulous beachfront location, lush gardens surrounding the heated pool, elegant and refined decoration in all rooms, exquisite gastronomy and first class personalised service.
Roca Nivaria Gran Hotel stands out for the beauty of its minimalist architecture and its unique location that will make you feel you are sailing in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Come and stay at the hotel and enjoy the two infinity pools and superb sea views for the unforgettable experience for you, your partner or family to enjoy.
Probably the most deluxe hotel in Tenerife, the Hotel Bahia del Duque is situated on a gentle hill looking over the beautiful and sandy beach of Playa El Duque. This hotel is an ideal choice for guests who value a high class hotel and excellent facilities in a prime location.
Probably the most deluxe accommodation resort in Tenerife, Bahia del Duque is situated on a gentle hill looking over the beautiful and sandy beach of Playa El Duque. If you want the ultimate in privacy and luxury, book yourself a luxury villa which comes with a private plunge pool, small garden and butler service.
Discover a juxtaposition of liveliness and peacefulness
The sunny warm climate, historic palaces, vibrant cities and picturesque countryside - just a few of the many reasons to visit Spain. With a long and diverse history, Spain combines interesting culture with an ambience of relaxation and fun.
Why visit Spain?
- Located in the geographical heart of Spain, Madrid is a magnificent capital city with majestic monuments and world class museums. The Royal Palace is the official residence of the Spanish Royal family and the largest palace in Europe – beautiful inside and out, it is well worth a visit. For art lovers, the two must-visit galleries are the Prado featuring Goya, Velasquez and Rubens, and the Reina Sofia which is home to Picasso’s most famous painting – Guernica.
- Barcelona is a really vibrant attractive city, with lively boulevards to stroll along and interesting architecture to admire – particularly the creations of Gaudi, who’s unique works can be found all around the city.
- In the south, Seville is a romantic city with a historic heart. Its gothic cathedral dating back to the 15th century is the resting place of Columbus and is the third largest cathedral in the world.
- Granada is a historical gem, with an abundance of architectural sites to explore. The most spectacular is the stunning Alhambra – the magnificent Moorish palace set on a hilltop
- The food and drink of Spain is high up on the list of attractions. Sample the traditional Spanish dish of paella, and perhaps take part in a cookery demonstration. There are many different regional wines and liqueurs and a fun part of any vacation is a visit to a winery for a tour and tasting.