Current Travel Advice for Customers. Click here
Vibrant cities and picturesque countryside, full-bodied wines and delicious cuisine, fascinating history and world class works of art - Spain has it all
Located along a picturesque and peaceful bay in Santa Ponsa on the south-west coast of Mallorca, this fabulous adult-only resort offers luxury suites with sea views. Enjoy pretty pool areas, panoramic vistas and Mediterranean style.
One of the first Secrets Resorts & Spas to open in Europe, Secrets Mallorca Resort & Spa is the perfect choice for those looking for an adult-only, relaxing stay, nestled along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. Your romantic seaside retreat awaits you.
This charming hideaway in olive and citrus groves is set between the Tramuntana Mountains and the Mediterranean Sea and is regarded as one of Mallorca’s finest hotels. A perfect location for couples on honeymoon or who those guests who want a tranquil, relaxing holiday in breath-taking surroundings.
A small and gorgeous hotel located in the exclusive residential area of Bendinat along the coast of Palma. Enjoy traditional Mediterranean interiors, sensational ocean vistas, a rocky beach with easy sea access and a delicious restaurant serving a la carte delights.
The brand new Ikos Andalusia brings a peerless new world of luxury and Mediterranean hospitality to Spain’s sun- drenched Costa Del Sol, close to the cosmopolitan centre of Marbella and historic town of Estepona. The hotel offers delightfully landscaped gardens, pools and leisure facilities for the whole family on a luxury all- inclusive basis.
Iberostar Grand El Mirador is an adults-only hotel carefully designed with romantic décor and full of special details. The hotel is centrally located in Costa Adeje’s golden mile area, right above Playa Del Duque beach.
Discover a juxtaposition of liveliness and peacefulness
The sunny warm climate, historic palaces, vibrant cities and picturesque countryside - just a few of the many reasons to visit Spain. With a long and diverse history, Spain combines interesting culture with an ambience of relaxation and fun.
Why visit Spain?
- Located in the geographical heart of Spain, Madrid is a magnificent capital city with majestic monuments and world class museums. The Royal Palace is the official residence of the Spanish Royal family and the largest palace in Europe – beautiful inside and out, it is well worth a visit. For art lovers, the two must-visit galleries are the Prado featuring Goya, Velasquez and Rubens, and the Reina Sofia which is home to Picasso’s most famous painting – Guernica.
- Barcelona is a really vibrant attractive city, with lively boulevards to stroll along and interesting architecture to admire – particularly the creations of Gaudi, who’s unique works can be found all around the city.
- In the south, Seville is a romantic city with a historic heart. Its gothic cathedral dating back to the 15th century is the resting place of Columbus and is the third largest cathedral in the world.
- Granada is a historical gem, with an abundance of architectural sites to explore. The most spectacular is the stunning Alhambra – the magnificent Moorish palace set on a hilltop
- The food and drink of Spain is high up on the list of attractions. Sample the traditional Spanish dish of paella, and perhaps take part in a cookery demonstration. There are many different regional wines and liqueurs and a fun part of any vacation is a visit to a winery for a tour and tasting.