Located in the Indonesian part of Borneo, Kalimantan provokes a true sense of adventure and tranquillity. Explore a luscious land of remote jungle and tropical rainforest, framed by winding rivers, ancient cultures and abundant wildlife as you embark on this short 4-day escorted tour.
Aboard a traditional riverboat, your trip will start and end in Tanjung Putting National Park, composed of over 400,000 hectares of mangrove swamp, rainforest and dense jungle. As you cruise deeper into the rainforest and stopover at various wildlife camps, you will have the opportunity to encounter numerous orangutans, proboscis monkeys, leopards, lizards, birds, crocodiles and more (DA).
- Journey through the forests aboard a traditional riverboat, with fantastic opportunities to spot an abundance of wildlife
- Hike with a local guide in search of orangutans and proboscis monkeys
- Other fantastic wildlife sighting opportunities include crocodiles, leopards, lizards and over 600 bird species
- Witness the wonderful morning orangutan feeding
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits