The historic Hotel Majestic sits at the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Originally opened in 1932, the property retains the class of its original era despite luxurious renovations to keep it at true five star quality. Long a favourite for socialites, dignitaries and celebrities, the hotel is very much a Malaysian institution having once housed the National Art Gallery.
The elegant whitewashed exterior belies a grand and glamorous lobby complete with a sparkling chandelier and restored antique furniture. The rooms are modern and luxurious, while retaining a regal 1930s aesthetic – the hotel has truly retained its colonial heritage.
Set across two wings, the new Tower Wing and the original Majestic Wing, you can choose from a wonderful selection of rooms and suites and full use of the hotel’s facilities. Its convenient location in the centre of Kuala Lumpur makes it easy for you to enjoy the sights of the city.
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits