Bold, innovative and ultra modern designs have quite rightly placed Hotel De La Paix as the top topic of conversation in Cha Am with the rest of Thailand's coastal resorts struggling to keep up. Thanks to the vision of architect and designer Duangrit Bunnag, guests are treated to a stylish and contemporary experience juxtaposed against the timeless peace and tranquillity of the Gulf of Thailand. Studio accommodation is practical, comfortable and just a pebble's toss from the beach which is why Hotel De La Paix has garnered numerous travel awards as well as being highly recommended for its gourmet menus and uber cool rooftop hang outs. If you're looking for a sophisticated beach location then Hotel De La Paix certainly ticks all the right boxes and with the bright lights of Bangkok just a couple of hours away, this is definitely one to add to your wish list.
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits