Once inside the grand French façade of the Movenpick Hotel you'll discover a clean, bright and sophisticated approach to both accommodation and customer service with a good choice of dining, fitness and well being facilities to help you ease into the eclectic pace of Hanoi. With numerous cultural sights right on your doorstep, including pagoda filled lakes, French colonial architecture and national heritage museums, the Movenpick presents a superb setting from where to get out and explore with a good choice of comfortable guest rooms to welcome you back to base. French style, Asian service and no end of things to do, all adds up to an excellent opportunity for couples who intend to experience Vietnam's capital city in style.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits