Less than an hour from the airport, Club Hotel Dolphin is an excellent value all-inclusive resort based on Sri Lanka’s sunny west coast. Surrounded by bronzed beach and deep blue ocean, the location is one of the big draws.
The freshwater pool, reported to be the largest in Sri Lanka, runs an azure ribbon around the resort offering the perfect place to relax or go for a swim. There are plenty of on-site activities to have fun and free Wi-Fi to ensure your vacation is as stress-free as possible – just like it should be.
We love that you can spend days enjoying cultural sightseeing in this fascinating region of Sri Lanka before returning to the creature comforts of the resort. The hotel can arrange a number of excursions including boat trips and scuba diving – it’s definitely worth making the most of your time here.
Top Tip: Treat yourself to a soothing message at the Pavilion Spa.
Further reading: Club Hotel Dolphin, Waikkal is featured in our guide to the top 10 family hotels in Sri Lanka.
Re-opening: 31 October 2020
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits