Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort
Modern and sustainable, this beautiful resort focuses on your wellbeing, providing you with a relaxed place to stay on Saadiyat Island.
Built to resemble a perennial summer house, the resort is surrounded by natural beauty, from the lush gardens to the sparkling Arabian Gulf. We love the eco-friendly water sports on offer, including paddle boarding and kayaking, and you may even see dolphins nearby.
The rooms and suites are stylish and minimalist, with romantic options for couples, and spacious accommodation for families. The restaurants offer a taste of the world, from Italian favourites at Mare Mare, to Middle Eastern flavours at TEAN. We especially love THE LOUNGE, as it offers gorgeous sunset views from the rooftop, and boasts a delicious menu and crafted drinks.
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits