Located in the heart of the rolling pasture-lands of Hawke’s Bay coastal region, The Farm at Cape Kidnappers offers visitors awe-inspiring panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean. Despite its incredibly expansive size, the lodge has retained an intimate feel thanks to luxury touches such as cozy fireplaces and chic interior design. Golf enthusiasts will be overwhelmed by the striking 18-hole championship golf course within the grounds, which looks out to the beautiful ocean – if golf isn’t your thing, there’s plenty of other facilities to enjoy too. Make time to visit the indulgent spa for a relaxing massage, take a dip in the pool or take a guided nature walk before winding up the day in the cozy lounge.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits