Costa Rica Quest
Call us for prices & availability
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
This 9-day action packed tour takes in Costa Rica’s highlights, perfect for those who want to explore the diversity of this astonishing country but have a limited amount of time. You will have a guided tour of the Santa Elena Cloud Forest, have the opportunity to fit in white water rafting or a horseback ride, enjoy a tour of a sugar cane and coffee plantation, experience the hot springs of La Fortuna and still have time to relax on the beach in the fun surf town of Quepos. (GCL)
- Visit the hot springs of La Fortuna and take a dip
- Guided tour of the Santa Elena Cloud Forest – Monteverde
- Guided tour of sugar cane and coffee plantation including local lunch
- Enjoy the atmosphere of the lively surfing town of Quepos
- Explore the bustling city of San Jose
- The vans transporting you between the sights on this tour are fitted with wi-fi for up to five users at a time, so you can check in on Facebook or send a selfie back home
- Price from $1,359 includes international airfare, travel and ground arrangements as described below
Arrive into San Jose and explore the sights, old and new, of this bustling city at your own pace.
You’ll be driven to La Fortuna, taking about three hours, where you will discover the most beautiful scenery set to the backdrop of the impressive Arenal Volcano. Unwind with a soak in the local hot springs, then opt to enjoy any number of activities there are in and around La Fortuna. You can take a horseback ride to one of waterfalls, get your adrenalin pumping on a whitewater rafting trip or perhaps enjoy a more sedate kayak on the lake.
(One lunch included)
Today you will tour a sugar cane and coffee plantation and enjoy a local lunch. You will then have ae guided tour of the Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve, a highlight of this trip where you will see a vast array of plant and animal species. For the adventurous there is also the opportunity to fly above the trees on a zip-line or perhaps you would prefer to visit a butterfly garden.
You can either chill on the beach and watch the surfers in this great coastal town, or opt to take a fishing trip. Alternatively you have the opportunity to take a trip to the Manuel Antonio National Park, a fantastic spot for hiking, wildlife viewing, or simply relaxing and taking in the view
Free morning to enjoy more time at the beach, then return to San José in the afternoon. Free evening in San José.
You’ll have one final morning in Manuel Antonio to relax on the beach before returning to San Jose to explore the city. Enjoy your last evening together with the group before your departure.
- International flights
- Internal travel: private van (with wi-fi for up to 5 people); boat; (all transportation between destinations and to/from included activities)
- Hotels (8 nights)
- 1 lunch (Allow USD385-500 per person for all other meals which aren't included)
- Hot springs visit (Arenal Volcano), Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve guided tour (Monteverde), Sugar cane and coffee plantation guided tour including local lunch, beach time in Quepos/Manuel Antonio
- Tour guide throughout, in addition to local guides
- Small group experience; Maximum 16 people, Average 12
Please note the minimum age for this tour is 12 years of age.
All travellers under the age of 18 must be acompanied by an adult.