Call us for prices & availability
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
Perched along the secluded Aitutaki lagoon, Etu Moana offers a small and luxurious beachside oasis in the Cook Islands, with the most incredible backdrop of tropical gardens and azure waters.
With thatched roofs and large verandas, you’ll feel like you’re the only one on the beach as you settle into your private villa. With lots of space, ambient lighting, and fun Hawaiian prints, this is a great place to relax in between soaking up the sun.
The swimming pool is surrounded by exotic flora and shaded seating areas, as well as the Honesty Bar where you can sip on a refreshing fruity cocktail on your sun lounger. The breakfast buffet is wonderful too, with fresh, locally sourced fruits and baked breads.
Unspoilt, with spectacular sunsets and friendly staff, you’ll feel as if you’ve found paradise at Etu Moana.
The hotel is nestled by the azure waters of the Aitutaki lagoon, which leads out onto the ocean. Secluded and intimate, the ambience here is very peaceful and tranquil.
There are ten luxurious Polynesian-style villas, which are carefully placed within a 2-acre tropical garden. Each villa spans over 60sqm of private living space, and showcases mesmerising ocean views with a wonderful level of privacy and seclusion. The thatched roofs and beautiful wooden furnishings create a lovely beach hut feel, with plenty of living space and elegant Hawaiian-style prints. You may even dim the lights for an utterly romantic evening, complimented by the gentle sounds of ocean waves rolling onto shore.
- Spacious, private shaded veranda with plush outdoor lounging and stunning lagoon and ocean views
- Super king-size bed
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Smart TV entertainment system with a selection of movies and Bluetooth speakers
- Fully-equipped kitchen with granite counters, a fridge, freezer and a dining table
- Marble tiled en-suite bathroom with shower
- Private, tropical outdoor shower
- Ecossential Elements toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary drinking water
- In-room safe
Complimentary Breakfast Buffet
Enjoy locally-grown seasonal fruits, freshly-ground coffee and a full range of continental breakfast items, including homemade bread, cereals, yoghurts, local jams, cheeses, eggs, waffles and freshly picked coconut to eat and drink – harvested from the trees and prepared the same morning.
The Honesty Bar
Set beside the serene pool, adorned by volcanic rocks and luscious flora, the Honesty Bar serves a delightful selection of fruity cocktails, freshly-made smoothies and other thirst-quenching beverages.
There isn’t a restaurant on-site, rather you can create your own locally-inspired meals in your villa kitchen, or there are lots of restaurants within easy walking distance from the hotel, located along the beachfront.
- There is one main pool, and the hotel is nestled right by the Aitutaki lagoon framed by a white sand beach
- In-villa Polynesian massages
- Water sports, including lagoon cruises, diving, deep sea fishing, bone fishing, catamaran sailing and kitesurfing
- Evening Polynesian entertainment