Combine an exciting Kenya Flying Safari with a luxury exotic beach stay in Zanzibar. Fly in between game parks maximising your time to observe the diverse scenery and wildlife. Finish your trip in complete style and luxury in the exotic location of Zanzibar.
Start your adventure in Nairobi where you pick up your seven-night safari. Your Safari will start in the Ol Pejeta Conservancy in Laikipia County. This houses the largest Rhino Sanctuary in Kenya so you will get to see up close both Black and White Rhino. Next will be Amboseli with its huge herds of Elephants and stunning backdrop of Mount Kilimanjaro. Finally, a visit to the Masai Mara will provide you with the chance to spot the predators with its impressive big cat population.
After your safari fly onwards to Zanzibar, the exotic Tanzanian island retreat, where you will have a well-deserved holiday in the sun.
Any of our Kenya safaris and Zanzibar stays can be combined and tailored for you to make your perfect luxury holiday. (GW)
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits