Lizard Island Resort
Full Board from $589 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
In a secluded and stunning location, away from the hustle and bustle of city life, Lizard Island is a striking resort surrounded by the beauty of the Great Barrier Reef. Boasting unspoiled views of this phenomenal and iconic portion of Australia, as well as 24 blissful beaches, stays at this resort really will feel like paradise. Lizard Island resort is understated yet distinctly luxurious – each of the 40 suites captures the essence of its surroundings perfectly, fusing comfort with style. With the reef right on your doorstep, there are few properties as well positioned for exploring this area.
Located in the Great Barrier Reef on the island of the same name, Lizard Island boasts a secluded location and spectacular views. This expansive national park features 24 beaches and a lagoon, and is easily reached from nearby Cairns.
- The resort is a 60 minute flight from Cairns
The resort provides 40 luxury rooms and suites.
Each room features:
- Air conditioning
- En-suite bathroom with bathrobe and hairdryer
- Bose sound system with CD player and iPod connectivity
- Beach towels
- Evening turndown service
- Tea/Coffee-making facilities
- Safety deposit box
- Iron/Ironing board
- Garden Rooms – Situated in the tropical gardens with access to the beach and Anchor Bay, featuring a private balcony and a hammock
- Garden Suites – With private balconies overlooking the lush gardens, these sites enjoy a separate living area
- Anchor Bay Suites – Featuring a large veranda with a daybed and a pathway directly to the beach, these suites are located along Anchor Bay and offer beautiful sea views
- The Pavilion – Situated high on Sunset Ridge, The Pavilion is private and luxurious, featuring a private plunge pool, private beach access, and champagne and fruit on arrival
- Salt Water – with idyllic views onto the waterfront, Salt Water specialises in modern Australian cuisine, open for breakfast 7am-10am, lunch 12pm-2:30pm and dinner 6:30pm-9pm
- Driftwood Bar & Wine Cellar – Laid-back lounge with hot and soft drinks, cocktails, spirits, beers and an extensive wine list
- Signature Dining – An indulgent experience with a seven-course degustation menu and accompanying wines; available to book before or during your stay
- Essentia Spa
- Freshwater swimming pool
- Guest lounge
- Catamaran trips
- Nature trails and self-guided island walks
- Motorized dinghies
- Diving, sailing and sunset cruise trips available (additional cost)
The resort does not accept children under 10 years.