Covid-19 Travel Advice for Existing Customers. Click here
Margaret River & the South West holidays - Sophisticated, leisurely and picturesque
The rugged south coast is utterly captivating, home to a picturesque collection of lush hillsides, sublime ocean backdrops and enchanting forests. This region is abundant in naturally beautiful scenery; The South West of Australia overflows with nature; featuring walking trails which meander through beautiful forests, past sun-kissed beaches and over rolling hilltops.
Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle filled with natural beauty
The South West portion of Western Australia is teeming with nature; walking trails take you through forestry, past beaches and over undulating hillsides.
Nearly 80 per cent of the plant life here can’t be found anywhere else on the planet, making this truly one of the prettiest corners of the continent and a unique place to visit.
Whale watching is a popular activity along the coast and there are some beautiful unspoiled beaches where you can take a dip in the waters and explore the marine life on a snorkelling excursion. Inland, those seeking world-class wine and gourmet cuisine will love a trip to the wineries of Pemberton and Mount Barker.
Top reasons to visit the South West:
- The South West region is just two and a half hours from Perth by road, so it’s a fantastic option for a day trip or as part of a self-drive itinerary
- Visit the ancient caves and learn more about the geographical history of this area
- Go surfing off the coast before heading to the soft sands of the beach to unwind and admire the scenic views
- The mild climate makes the South West a year-round destination and a great choice if you’re looking to explore a different side to Australia
- Explore the nearby Margaret River region, which is edged by forests and the coast, and is a gourmand’s paradise