On the northeast coast of Antigua, Blue Waters sits in 17 acres of manicured tropical gardens, making it one of the most secluded resorts in the Caribbean. We love the stunning surrounds, flanked by two white sand beaches.
This is an all-inclusive resort in elegant settings that is perfect for romantic couples’ vacations and relaxing family breaks. Blue Waters offers the intimacy and personal service of a family run hotel. We love the food here – there are three highly regarding restaurants offering a la carte dining in sophisticated style. And you can count on easy-going service with a warm smile – one of the hallmarks of Caribbean quality.
It’s located just 15 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the capital St John’s, making it ideal for exploring Antigua and making the most of your Caribbean vacation.
Top tip: the beach has to be accessed by steps, so it’s not ideal if you have any walking difficulties or are traveling with anyone who does.
Further reading: Blue Waters is featured in our guide to our recommended family hotels in Antigua.
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits