Overlooking Dubrovnik’s Old Town and the fortified walls of Pile Gate, Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik is a wonderful hotel set in a historic building built in 1895 and a private villa built in 1913. We love the hotel’s connection to the city’s history, but also enjoy the juxtaposition of contemporary interiors.
All the rooms and suites and spacious and modern, with large windows looking over either the gardens, city or Adriatic Sea. Choose an Executive room or a suite and you’ll receive access to the elegant Executive Lounge with complimentary breakfast, snacks and drinks.
Porat Restaurant offers delicious Mediterranean dishes in a classy setting. Our favourite venue is the Imperial Bar & Lounge which offers cocktails that date back to the bygone era, giving you a taste of Dubrovnik’s past.
There is also an indoor swimming pool and a health club should you fancy relaxing in between exploring the Old Town.
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits