Shangri-La's Tanjung Aru is an excellent choice for those wishing to combine indulgent beach time with some exciting exploration of Borneo's wealth of natural treasures - you will be based here for seven nights.
With this itinerary you also enjoy a unique experience, travelling to one of the remaining rainforest locations to view the endangered 'Man of the Forest' - the Orangutan. One of the best places to do view them is the Sepilok Nature Centre, the largest centre for rehabilitation of Orangutans in the world, helping those displaced by human activity or orphaned return to live in the wild. The centre is in Sandakan and you will enjoy a fabulous full day tour starting with an early morning flight to arrive in time for feeding at the centre, before taking a delicious lunch in a rainforest setting and heading to the see the indigenous Proboscis Monkeys before flying back to your wonderful base at Shangri-La's Tanjung Aru. (TM - DTM)
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits