Wildlife lovers will relish this fantastic three-night escorted short tour to Sepilok, Abai and Sukau. Staying in charming lodges, encountering magnificent orangutans, and enjoying scenic rivers – this is an unforgettable tour that you won’t regret adding to your Malaysian adventure.
The trip includes a visit to Sepilok Orangutan Sanctuary, which rehabilitates injured and orphaned orangutans until they are ready to go back to their natural habitat. Here, you’ll enjoy watching these magnificent animals feeding, before taking a walk through the Tropical Lowland Dipterocarp Forest of Borneo. After that, you’ll journey to Abai for multiple picturesque river cruises, before heading to Kinabatangan Riverside Lodge for more river cruises and amazing views.
- See the amazing work at Sepilok Orangutan Sanctuary
- Walk through the Tropical Lowland Dipterocarp Forest of Borneo
- Enjoy a sunset cruise to the best part of the Kinabatangan River
- Discover wildlife on a cruise to the Pitas oxbow lake
- Embark on a scenic cruise by Kinabatangan Riverside Lodge
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits