People passionate about wildlife will love this three-night escorted short tour to Speilok and Abai. Staying in lovely nature resorts and lodges, enjoying amazing encounters with orangutans, and even seeing a beautiful sunset along the Kinabatangan River – there are many great memories to be made.
The trip includes a visit to Sepilok Orangutan Sanctuary, which rehabilitates orphaned and injured orangutans until they are ready to go back into the wild. Here, you’ll enjoy watching these magnificent animals feeding, before taking a walk through the Tropical Lowland Dipterocarp Forest of Borneo. After that, you’ll journey to Abai for multiple fantastic river cruises.
- See the incredible work at Sepilok Orangutan Sanctuary
- Walk through the Tropical Lowland Dipterocarp Forest of Borneo
- Enjoy a sunset cruise to the best part of the Kinabatangan River
- Discover wildlife on a cruise to the Pitas oxbow lake
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits