Visit one the world's great cities, Bangkok, a bustling capital with so much to see and do. Venture out to visit the many temples, ride a longtail boat on the Chao Praya River, eat the best street food in the world and stay in one of our favourite hotels.
Next is a trip up the northern hub of Chiang Mai. Part of the much fabled Golden Triangle, this compact town offers a cultural experience like no other. Options are to visit the hill tribes, offer alms at prayer time to the Buddhist Monks, take a boat trip on the Ping River and browse the many shops and fabulous night market. There is a lot to do here.
Whilst in Chiang Mai, we take you away to spend a night at the new Elephant Hills Bush Camp, where you can be amongst the magnificent elephants. A truly remarkable and ethically sound experience.
Finish your holiday off with a beach stay at a gorgeous resort on Phuket, enjoying the sunshine and the beaches that surround this island.
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits