Meet the guide at your hotel and jump in a taxi to Bangrak Market to start with a traditional breakfast of Khao Tom, a delicious rice soup. After breakfast, board the public ferry for a quick 15-minute ride to Tha Chang Pier to visit the Buddhist amulet market, Bangkok’s most extensive markets. Here you will enjoy tasting Thai sweets and local soft drinks whilst wandering around. Next you will take a taxi to Chinatown to explore the bustling area of shops, food stalls and vendors. Try some Chinese pork buns, dim sum and other specialties. Your last stop of the day will be to Sam Yan Market where you will find fresh vegetables, fruits, seafood and meats. Located on the second floor of the market is the food court, a food-lovers paradise. Enjoy tasting a range of Thai seafood, steak and a la carte food all made to order (DTM).
Time: 08:00 – 13:30
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits