An ideal day tour to see all the sites that Bangkok has to offer. Firstly, start with an enjoyable ride on a private longtail boat exploring the canals of the city followed by a stop for lunch at Klong Baan Luang. Journey into the Klongs and re-enter the iconic Chao Phraya River, passing by the magnificent Wat Arun. Learn the fascinating history of the 17th century Wat Pho on a temple tour where you have the opportunity to experience a traditional Thai foot massage. Head downtown by local boat for a short stroll in Chinatown and a drink on a hidden rooftop bar while watching the sun set over the river. Next jump in a Tuk Tuk to the vibrant Yaowarat Road to sample delicious Chinese delicacies followed by a well-deserved drink in a lovely open-air street side bar to finish off the evening (DTM).
Time: 12:00 – 21:00
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits