‘The Oriental’ has been welcoming discerning travellers along the river since the 1870s when the original structure was the very first hotel to open in Thailand. Today’s Mandarin Oriental certainly retains a heritage of old Siam with classical styling and traditional service (butler service comes as standard!) yet this is also contemporary Thai at its finest. The hotel has grown to encompass several wings and offers the modern luxury traveller the very best; it’s a gourmet destination with a world-leading spa and state of the art facilities. The only remaining 19th century building has been renovated into a selection of suites and named the Author’s wing, paying homage to the many famous literary faces that have stayed here.
In keeping with the refined ambience and tradition of ‘the oriental’, a smart dress code is in place after 6pm for all guests, big and small. This is a place to indulge in the finer things in life, perfect for special occasions or that long awaited trip.
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits