A genuinely family owned (for several generations) and run boutique hotel that offers a welcoming oasis in Bangkok. Individually tailored service here is a priority and the rooms are well appointed with a wonderfully authentic Thai flavour from the recycled hardwood floors, silks and original artwork. The original villa was built by the family in the 1940's and it’s easy to evoke the Bangkok of a bygone era whilst whiling away time in the restaurant. In 2008 when the hotel was completed, the heritage villa was joined by a newer wing and both are set around a lush, relaxing garden with outdoor pool. The interior design is in keeping with the style of 1940's Bangkok yet with all the necessary modern comforts added and with a unique attention to detail. This is a well-loved small luxury hotel and booking in advance is highly recommended.
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits