Sparkling against the beautiful Indian Ocean, Cocoon Maldives is a fabulous resort combining contemporary Italian design with natural beauty. The resort is located in the Lhaviyani Atoll on a private island, ideal for a secluded stay.
The villas and suites are stylish and minimalist, letting the amazing views do the talking. Each has a unique ‘floating’ bed, and we love the Lagoon accommodation that offers direct access to the ocean.
Three restaurants and two bars mean you have plenty of delicious fare to try during your stay. Octopus Restaurant offers a great international buffet, whilst Manta Restaurant is our top pick for a romantic evening. After dinner, head to Loabilabi Bar for a handcrafted cocktail.
There is plenty of entertainment to enjoy too, including live music, Maldivian cultural shows, dolphin cruises and picnic island excursions.
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits