Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort
Call us for prices & availability
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
Set amongst the luscious Mauritian landscape, on the Domaine de Bel Ombre of 2500 hectares, this is a spectacular resort. You will be met with crystalline lagoons framed by tropical flora, in addition to the warm welcome you’ll receive from the friendly staff. This is an ideal choice for those seeking an authentic experience, with tradition and culture at the heart of this refined resort.
The list of amenities is astounding – from a great kids club to keep younger visitors happy and a total of three swimming pools, to the extensive selection of sports to choose from, you won’t be short of things to do. If you’ve journeyed to the Heritage Awali Resort to relax, you’re in good hands. We love the Seven Colours Spa for its personalised approach, where you can enjoy the vitality pool, sauna or choose from the range of treatments. And evening entertainment is covered, in the form of live music and fun-filled themed parties.
Top tip: If you love golf, be sure to make time to visit the 18-hole Heritage Golf Club – nestled between the hillside and the tranquil lagoon, it’s a beautiful spot to practice your swing. There’s a complimentary shuttle bus available from the resort, too.
Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort has recently been renovated.
Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort is nestled in the breath-taking Domaine de Bel Ombre, an estate that sits in the south-west of Mauritius. With 2,500 hectares of stunning greenery and rich heritage, the ambience here is exclusive, luxurious, and peaceful.
The resort offers 154 Deluxe rooms, 5 Senior Suites and 1 Villa, each decorated in a contemporary African style.
All rooms are air conditioned and offer:
- Satellite TV
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Electronic safe
- Deluxe rooms – Featuring a private terrace, in addition to the above amenities. Choose between a Deluxe Garden View Room, a Deluxe Ocean View Room with gorgeous views of the sea, and the Deluxe Beach Front Room with direct access to the beach. Sleeps a maximum of three adults, or two adults and two children (up to 12 years old)/one teenager (up to 17 years old).
- Senior Suite Sea View – Featuring a sitting area, espresso machine, CD/DVD player, a Jacuzzi in the bathroom and a private terrace overlooking the lagoon. Sleeps a maximum of three adults, or two adults and two children/one teenager.
- Heritage Villa Beach Front– Features a spacious living room with a CD/DVD player, dining room with separate kitchen, two large bedrooms each with their own bathrooms, a children’s room with own bathroom, a gazebo, Jacuzzi in the bathroom and a private swimming pool. There is also a 24hr butler service. Sleeps a maximum of four adults and two children, or four adults and two teenagers.
- Savana – A lovely buffet restaurant serving breakfast and dinner for the whole family, open 7am-10.30am, and 7pm-10.30pm
- Amafrooty – A stylish poolside a la carte snack bar serving sandwiches and salads, open 12pm-6pm
- Infinity Blue – A gorgeous beachside restaurant serving fresh seafood. Open 12pm-3pm, and 7pm-10.30pm
- Zenzibar – The trendy lounge bar, offering poolside dining during the day, and a vibrant cockail bar with great entertainment in the evening. Open 10am to midnight serving food from noon to 6pm.
- Le Chateau de Bel Ombre – Providing a traditional Mauritian menu of local dishes, in an historic setting. Open 7pm-10pm, closed on Sundays.
- Golf Club Restaurant and Bar – Serves drinks and light meals
- The C Beach Club, Cyan – Combines two restaurants, a bar, ice cream corner, and a kids and teens area
- Total of five swimming pools, including a child’s pool and one pool located at the spa
- 1 km of white sandy beach bordering the lagoon
- Seven Colours Spa, including steam room, sauna, plunge pool and Jacuzzi
- Water sports, including pedalos, kayaking and snorkelling
- Scuba diving, deep sea fishing, catamaran cruises and mountain bikes available (For a supplement)
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Table tennis
- French boules
- Billiard room
- Eco treks
- Treks, including mountain biking, quad biking and guided tours on the Frederica Nature Reserve
- Golf - from 30 Nov - 3 Dec 17 the Tri-Sanctioned golf tournament will be taking place which will impact your golf session.
- Glass-bottomed boat rides
Timomo Baby (for ages 2 and under) offers a range of playful activities hosted and supervised by six well-trained baby nurses
8.30am – 4.30pm
Mini Timomo offers a great space for young kids (aged 3-6) to play with a number of educational toys and take part in fun activities
8.30am – 11.30pm
For ages 6-11, Kids' Timomo provides a wide range of fun-filled activities from beach games to arts & crafts
8.30 am – 11.30 pm
The Teens Club is a great space for the older kids (aged 12 – 17) to chill with a pool table, Wii games consoles, beach volleyball tournaments, climbing wall and more...
8.30am – 11.30pm
Available upon request
- 50% discount on accommodation for the Bride and the Groom pays single rate.
- Free gifts in the room on arrival: Sweet Box, Fruit Basket, Sparkling wine upon arrival, Pareo and Hat
- Bubble bath once during stay
- Champagne Breakfast in room or on room terrace once during stay
- Candle lit dinner on the beach
Minimum stay of 5 nights required.
Food and Drink (as per the scheduled opening hours of the restaurants and bars):
- Breakfast at Awali’s main restaurant, Savana
- Lunch at (1) Infinity Blue or (2) snacking food at Amafrooty or (3) selected dishes at the C-Beach Club.
- Ice Cream Kiosk between noon and 18h daily.
- Afternoon Tea: Cakes and pancakes served at Zenzibar from 4pm to 6pm
- Dinner available at any of the 5 following restaurants: Zafarani, Infinity Blue, Kuzini & Savana (Buffet) at Heritage Awali and C Beach Club (selected dishes). (To be noted that Zafarani is an adult only restaurant).
- Selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks served at C Beach Club (no beach and pool side service)
- 24 hour room service available for selected food items only (with extra tray charge of Rs. 250).
- All Inclusive guests have access to all other restaurants within Domaine de Bel Ombre with a supplement
- At Heritage Awali and C Beach Club during opening hours: Local & imported beers, soft drinks, premium local & imported drinks including whisky, liquors, cocktails, wines from Europe and New World & selected Champagne and sparkling wines (France, South Africa, Italy & Australia) by the glass in bars/ restaurants. Bars open from 10 a.m to midnight.
- Fully stocked minibar (including crisps, soft drinks, local juices, water and local beers) replenished once per day.
- Beach and pool service at Awali (noon to 5 pm)
- Sunset Cocktail on the Awali beach from 5 pm to 7 pm
- A picnic box will be available for guests leaving the resort for the day (to be booked at Guest Relation Counter).
- Tea and coffee facilities in room GOLF
- One complimentary green fee per person per day at the award winning Championship Heritage Golf Course and unlimited green fees on the Par 3 Golf Course, excluding equipment, lessons and practice balls.
- One back massage of 45 minutes duration per person per stay, not applicable under 16 years, at Seven Colours Spa and to be taken on the first 3 days after arrival, between 9.00am and 3.00pm - Minimum 5 night stay
- Free access to the 3000 sqm Seven Colours Spa village.
- Free access to Umuzi Sports & Fitness Centre (Aerobics, cardio...).
- Aquagym and yoga sessions as per hotel schedule
- Sailing dinghy, windsurfing, canoe, pedal boats, snorkeling & glass bottom boat trips.
- Darts, access to the Umuzi sports center, archery, a giant chess board, mountain bikes, 2 Tennis courts (Including floodlight and use of tennis rackets), beach volleyball, beach soccer, indoor games, table tennis and bocciball
- Live music as per scheduled program at Heritage Awali/ Heritage Le Telfair/C-Beach Club
- Free WIFI at Zenzibar, Infinity Blue Cocktail Bar, pools and beach
- Free access to the Kids Club Timomo and Friends for children aged 3* - 11 years from 8.30 am to 11.00 pm
Premium All- Inclusive Package
ALL THE CONTENTS OF THE AWALI ALL-INCLUSIVE + the following ADD-ONS:
- One spa treatment per adult per day (NB except on arrival and departure days) to be taken from a selection of treatments (duration of 45 mins for each treatment) - Not applicable under 16 years.
- One quad bike tour in Frederica Nature Reserve (once per stay) – NB in case of non-availability of the quad bike during the guests' stay, the hotel reserves the right to offer a buggy trip in exchange - Not applicable under 16 years.
- One dinner invitation at the BOMA open air pop up outlet (once per stay & weather permitting)
- Access to Heritage Golf Club for lunch.
- Upgraded minibar with selected wines and spirits (replenished once daily)
- Access fees to the Seven Coloured Earth of Chamarel + 3 course set menu lunch (including one half bottle of mineral water per person, all other drinks excluded) at Le Chamarel Restaurant (no transport provided, will be at clients’ extra cost, transport must be booked at the Guest Relation Counter at the hotel) - NB in case of non-availability of Le Chamarel restaurant, lunch will be at Case Noyale Hunting Lodge.
- No tray charge for 24 hour room service
- One lobster dinner (once during stay) at Infinity Blue
- Casela Leisure Park entrance fees offered to kids under 12 years (adult paying the full ticket price) - transport at extra cost.
- Coco Shack (as per operating hours)
*Terms and Conditions apply.
|Average Temperature (Fahrenheit) Average Rainfall (Inches)|
Average Temperature (Fahrenheit) Average Rainfall (Inches)