Heritage Dunedin Leisure Lodge
Bed & Breakfast from $49 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
The Mercure Dunedin Leisure Lodge is a convenient, welcoming and contemporary property located opposite the Dunedin Botanic Gardens. Walkable from the city center, you’ll find a host of exciting attractions nearby to ensure you have plenty to do during your stay. Playing host to 76 rooms and suites, each with a balcony or patio area, you can unwind in the comfort of the spacious accommodation while looking out onto picturesque garden views.
Situated in North Dunedin, the Mercure Dunedin Leisure Lodge is within easy reach of the Otago Museum, Cadbury World and the New Zealand Sports Hall of Fame, making it ideal for families. The lodge is located opposite the Botanic Gardens and is near to the university.
The lodge provides 76 rooms in total.
Each room features:
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Iron/Ironing board
- Standard Room – Featuring two double beds and a balcony or patio; sleeps up to two adults and two children
- Superior Room – Accommodating up to two adults and one child, these rooms offer a fold-out sofa, king-sized bed and either a balcony or patio
- Suite – Well-appointed rooms with a small kitchenette area, fold-out sofa, a workspace area and either a balcony or patio; sleeps up to two adults and one child
- McGavins Restaurant & Bar – Serving up international cuisine and pretty garden views, this restaurant features a menu of buffet and a la carte dishes. Ideal for a pre or post-dinner drink, the bar offers a great selection of wines, beers and spirits. Open 6pm-9pm daily; the bar is open 5pm-11pm daily