Musket Cove Island Resort
from $140 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
For the true luxury island experience, travel to Musket Cove Island Resort in Fiji. Sitting on the beautiful, secluded Malolo Lailai in the Mamanuca Islands, this beach resort offers gorgeous villas and bures scattered along palm fringed beaches, and throughout tropical landscaped gardens.
Fancy a break from relaxing on your outdoor veranda? The resort offers a wide variety of complimentary water sports to give you a dose of adrenaline, or truly relax and rejuvenate with a trip to Makare Wellness Spa for a Fijian treatment to revitalise your mind, body and soul.
After a day of enjoying the sunshine, wander along to Dick’s Place Bistro for a sumptuous meal created with fresh local produce, or saunter to Musket Cove Yacht Club Island Bar for a sunset cocktail, and to cook your own BBQ.
Free WiFi is available at Dick’s Place Bistro and Trader Café.
Nestled on the beautiful archipelago Malolo Lailai in the Mamanuca Islands, this secluded oasis really embodies the true island lifestyle, offering a relaxing ambience, golden sands, and crystal blue waters.
The island can be accessed by speed catamaran, plane (including seaplane) and helicopter.
There are a total of 55 villas and bures, all including:
- Rustic and relaxed Fijian style
- Separate living room
- Welcome coconut water and handmade Fiji clay bead necklace
- Coffee and Twinning’s tea selection
- Daily Fiji water
- Pure Fiji bathroom amenities
- Iron and ironing board
- iPod docking station
- Garden Bure – Airy open plan bures, nestled in the lush gardens and open lawns, only a short walk to the beach. Featuring a separate living room large bathroom, and an outdoor veranda. Sleeps a maximum of two adults.
- Lagoon Bure – Brilliant over water bures located along the inland lagoon. Only a two minute stroll to the marina, or relax on your private veranda. Only available to those over the age of five, and sleeps a maximum of two adults.
- Beachfront Bure – Perfect for a honeymoon, these charming, traditional Fiji style bures are only a few steps to the water’s edge. Featuring a large en suite bathroom, a separate living room with breakfast bar, and an outdoor covered terrace with private hammock. Only available to those over the age of 15, and sleeps a maximum of two adults.
- Island Villa – Lovely villas sitting on the water’s edge of their own private island. Featuring two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, a private shared pool and BBQ area, a living room with kitchenette, and a large outdoor covered terrace. Ideal for families. Sleeps a maximum of two adults and two children.
- Garden Villa – Vibrant split-level villas sitting in the resort gardens, with easy access to the beach. Featuring two bedrooms with separate bathrooms, a living room, kitchenette and outdoor veranda with plunge pool. Sleeps a maximum of five guests.
The resort’s culinary team is led by New Zealand chef Peter Becker, and source fresh local and imported produce, including fruit and vegetables from their own organic farm.
- Dick’s Place Bar & Bistro – Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner using local produce and seafood from the neighbouring village, this lovely restaurant overlooks the lagoon pool and beachfront. Discover the true taste of Fiji and enjoy legendary theme nights, as well as wines, spirits, beers and cocktails.
- Musket Cove Yacht Club Island Bar – This gorgeous bar is linked to the resort by the marina walkway, offering a casual beach bar atmosphere, as well as the opportunity to cook your own BBQ.
- Pool Bar – Lay back and relax under the palm trees around the island’s largest swimming pool, snacking on poolside snacks and drinks.
- The Trader Café – Nestled on the edge of the Marina, this café offers gourmet pizzas, all day breakfast, ice cream, coffees, teas and light bistro cuisine.
- Private Dining – Offering private champagne picnics on the beach, romantic candlelit dinners on the private jetty, and groups picnics or BBQ’s.
- The Trader Market Store – This authentic gourmet market supplies fresh fruit and vegetables from the organic farm, freshly baked breads, cheese, dry goods and a selection of drinks.
- Large, lagoon-style pool
- The resort is nestled on the golden sands of Malolo Lailai’s beach, offering fantastic water sports and a prime sunbathing spot
- World-class marina with a vast selection of water sports and activities
- Free twice daily snorkel excursions
- Free Solevu Shell village tour
- Free snorkelling equipment
- Free use of selected water sports equipment
- Guided medicine walks and island treks
- Other activities at an additional price include: island hopping, dolphin reef safari, adventure cruises, sightseeing cruises, catamaran sailing safari, surfing, bike rental
- Makare Wellness Spa – This soothing spa is calm and revitalising, offering facials, body scrubs and massages to restore the natural senses