Table Bay at the Waterfront
Call us for prices & availability
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
Boasting amazing views thanks to its prime location on the historic V&A Waterfront, Table Bay at the Waterfront is a stylish and luxurious property. The rooms are contemporary and elegant, providing you with walk-in closets and marble vanities to help make your stay as decadent as possible. We love the Camelot Spa – an indulgent oasis you’ll never want to leave.
The dining is fantastic – a creative and delectable selection of dishes, cocktails and local wines to tempt your taste buds. Indulge with high tea or end a day of sightseeing with a drink in the lounge bar. The gym is fully equipped for active guests, and there is also a heated pool.
Top tip: This hotel is just a five minute walk to the city center, making it ideal if you’re hoping to take in the attractions, restaurants and shopping opportunities while you’re here.
The resort offers 329 rooms and suites, each decorated in an elegant style.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- En-suite bathroom with marble vanity and walk-in shower
- Satellite TV
- Walk-in closet
- Wi-Fi access
- The Camelot Spa
- Go on a wine tasting tour
- Visit Table Mountain and take an amazing cable car ride
- Go shopping along the V&A Waterfront
- Take the plunge and go shark cage diving
- Babysitting service (Upon request)
- Heated outdoor pool
- The Atlantic Grill – Provides amazing views of Table Mountain, with a buffet breakfast
- The Union Bar – Offers a varied menu of light meals, along with creative cocktails
- Camissa – Brasserie and wine bar with a great selection of dishes
- The Lounge – Relaxed restaurant serving light meals and snacks
- The Pool Bar – Casual bar situated by the pool, serving cocktails, snacks and light meals