Covid-19 Travel Advice for Existing Customers. Click here
South Africa vacations - A diverse and stunning location
South Africa holidays positively overwhelm the senses – a breathtaking destination with a range of experiences to choose between. Few places are quite as diverse as South Africa - you'll struggle to find somewhere that offers penguins in the Cape, exotic safaris in National Parks, decadent wine in sweeping vineyards and whale watching on the coast.
Discover every side to South Africa
The epitome of diversity, South Africa takes you on an exciting journey through its many guises. If you think you know this amazing destination, think again. Home to Cape-bound penguins and gurgling hippo pools to vast plains roamed by lions and cosmopolitan cities, this is a country to be explored – you won’t be disappointed.
No matter where you journey to here, there’s a treasure to be found. The picturesque seaside city of Durban offers up buttery coastlines and classic Art Deco buildings. Cape Town remains a contemporary haven of galleries, gourmet cuisine and style. And the world-renowned Garden Route provides swathes of luscious vegetation and charming coastal bays.
There’s a raw beauty to South Africa that contrasts to the elegant cityscapes. KwaZulu-Natal, with its semi-desert and subtropical climate, is completely African in both scenery and culture. This lesser explored area is compact but spectacular – a must-see.
Go whale watching in Hermanus for an unforgettable experience. And the Drakensberg region, with its waterfalls and ancient cave art, is like take a step back in time to South Africa’s former self. This isn’t a country that you’ll forget in a hurry. The further you delve, the more wonders you discover.
Why visit South Africa?
- South Africa is famous for its wine, the result of the many sun-kissed vineyards that line the winelands region. Wine tasting trips here are unlike any other.
- Safari vacations don’t have to be forgotten, with the famous Kruger National Park home to numerous species of wildlife and birds.
- A gateway to a number of neighboring countries, this is a superb destination for multi-center vacations where you can combine a longer stay with a few other locations.
- If you want to combine a city trip with a beach escape, the coastline fringing Cape Town is truly stunning.
- The landscape in South Africa is a dream for those seeking active pursuits. Go diving in the warm waters, hiking through the mountain ranges or taking guided walks through the national parks.