Contemporary and sleek, Rixos Premium Dubrovnik is a beautiful hotel perched along the rugged coast, just a 15-minute stroll from Dubrovnik’s Old Town. Overlooking the Adriatic Sea, we love the wooden terrace that juts out over the water. This is a great hotel for couples and families alike.
The minute you arrive you’ll feel pampered with a calm sit-down check-in with a glass of sparkling wine (or a fruit juice for the kids) and a hot or cold refreshing towel service. Each of the rooms and suites here are gorgeous and stylish, with most featuring a balcony that looks out to sea. For a luxurious stay, choose the Spa Suite, Executive Suite or Presidential Suite for extra amenities including access to a lovely private pavilion and private butler service.
Even the fussiest of eaters are well-catered for, especially at the main restaurant Turquoise which offers international cuisine for breakfast and dinner. Libertas Fish Restaurant and Umi Teppanyaki Restaurant are more adventurous and ideal for a romantic meal.
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits