Contemporary and sleek, Rixos Premium Dubrovnik is a beautiful hotel perched along the rugged coast, just a 15-minute stroll from Dubrovnik’s Old Town. Overlooking the Adriatic Sea, we love the wooden terrace that juts out over the water. This is a great hotel for couples and families alike.
The minute you arrive you’ll feel pampered with a calm sit-down check-in with a glass of sparkling wine (or a fruit juice for the kids). Each of the rooms and suites here are gorgeous and stylish, with most featuring a balcony that looks out to sea. For a luxurious stay, choose the Spa Suite, Executive Suite or Presidential Suite for extra amenities including access to a lovely private pavilion and private butler service.
Even the fussiest of eaters are well-catered for, especially at the main restaurant Turquoise which offers international cuisine for breakfast and dinner. Libertas Fish Restaurant (seasonally operated, reservation required) and Umi Teppanyaki Restaurant (reservation required) are more adventurous and ideal for a romantic meal.
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits