Fly directly into Bangkok and spend your first (or last if you'd prefer) three nights in the "City of Angels". You can spend your days visiting the many palaces and temples, rise early and visit the floating markets, wander the bustling street food markets and soak up the atmosphere and aromas or visit one of the many modern shopping malls, what we can guarantee is that you won't be bored!
Then, it's onto the beach for a rest. Phuket is Thailand's largest island, and is home to fantastic beaches, a thriving array of bars, restaurants and night markets and it's only a short flight from Bangkok.
Our recommended combination is just a starter to give you an idea, call for for a tailor-made quote, we can combine different hotels or a different number of nights in each destination - we're waiting for your call (TM).
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits