A tale of two cities, on this exciting Vietnamese twin centre. Start in the charming, characterful city of Hanoi, then fly to Ho Chi Minh. Here you will find fascinating museums, beautiful temples and pagodas, a vibrant nightlight and fantastic restaurants.
As this is a suggested itinerary, it can be tailormade to suit you – just ask for details of hotels in either city and we can book the accommodation and duration to suit you. (TM)
- Hanoi – Full of character and verve with some of the best food you will find in Vietnam, you will love this charming city.
- Ho Chi Minh – Formerly known as Saigon, the streets are a mix of ancient temples and modern malls. From war museums to foodie experiences, this is a fascinating city to visit.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits