The richness of Vietnam’s history and culture (home to a phenomenal 8 UNESCO World Heritage sites), makes it a ‘bucket list’ destination for many, yet it’s is rapidly becoming equally well known for its stunning beaches. With this suggested itinerary, travelling north to south along the East coast, you will experience the rich history of an imperial past, a revolutionary modern history, the effects of the war era, contemporary cities blending with a timeless culture, friendly people, a world revered cuisine and unique, breath-taking natural scenery. Finally, take some time to reflect on all have you have enjoyed with a relaxing beach stay.
As this is a bespoke travel itinerary, we are able to alter the durations, hotels and destinations included to suit your preferences and budget; call our experienced Travel Consultants for a personalised quote. We have included private transfers throughout, your driver will meet you on arrival at every port of call and whisk you to your chosen hotel; we can also organise guided tours in each of these destination so that everything is taken care of before you travel (TM).
- Experience Hanoi’s Old Quarter and fascinating museums
- Sail on a traditional Vietnamese boat on the beautiful Halong Bay
- Explore the ancient citadel of Hue and take a scenic coastal drive across the Pass of Ocean Clouds to the picturesque town of Hoi An, a UNESCO World Heritage site!
- Experience the vibrant city of Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) with the option to visit the Cu Chi Tunnels or the Mekong Delta.
- Relax for 5 nights in one of the country’s finest beach destinations
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits